Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Take5 - guerilla film magazine .:. help out

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Anyone that's visited will know that I'm working on an online magazine called "Take5". Okay, on the site its called "Take2" but i'm changing it. I'll change the title again if anything nice comes along.

    Basically, its an online zine for us wannabe-film makers. Actually we're not wannabe's because we actually make our own productions, so i'll use the term "indie filmakers" for now.

    I just want to know if there's anyone that would like to perhaps join the team, review some amateur movies, write about techniques etc.

    Of course, like a lot of ezines, anyone will be able to contribute.

    Let me know here. And if you have any ideas like "Spot the naked Gaffer" or "The Dark Side Of The Line Producer" section then please let me know also.

    smile
    Mods

    ------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
    Anarchy Pictures

  2. #2
    RoyBaty2002
    Guest RoyBaty2002's Avatar

    Post

    Count me in for what I'm worth, just shove things my way. By the way, is the Anarcht Pictures website working? Keep getting problems loggin on.

    ------------------
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe, ta Roy. The site seems to work fine to me. You might get an "error" on the page, but thats a fault with Geocities (trying to put their script on my lovely page!!! :b)

    Mods

    ------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
    Anarchy Pictures

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dirty Cricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Hey man I would be more than thrilled to review some films, or write some articals. Just e-mail me stuff and I would be excited to do something.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why take 5?

    I'd like to help, but I'm very busy at the mo. Perhaps I can contribute some poetry at a later time biggrin

    ------------------
    Generic Skinhead: just another "know it all, right on film student."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe sure Generic.

    The name is cos of... well, firstly it was Take 2 cos I just couldn't think of a decent name lol. Then I heard a tune that reminded me of the kind of "Film 2002 With Jonathon Ross" tune, called "Take Five", cant remember who by. Tis a jazz tune. And I thought that'd be better.

    biggrin
    Mods

    ------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
    Anarchy Pictures

  7. #7
    Inactive Member redlum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2002
    Posts
    203
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'll help out. Send me some stuff if you need to or whatever.


    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mods's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rightyo Relum...

    lol Gaspode, good thinking. I knew it had a film relevance somewhere lol.

    Mods

    ------------------
    Mark "Mods" Lovegrove
    Anarchy Pictures

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Vlad the Impaler's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello hello

    I'll help with whatever i can do... reviews or whatavya!!

    ------------------
    One Ring to rule them all

  10. #10
    slide21
    Guest slide21's Avatar

    Post

    I'm in, if you want me. I write in my school newspaper. I'm flaky as all hell though. just tell me what I need to do, and i'll do it, if i remember smile

    ------------------
    just an american high schooler, makin sweet movies.
    -Slide Pictures-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •